Titan Company Limited (“Titan”, “We”, “Us”) is committed to the compliance of applicable Privacy Laws in the country where Titan’s product is distributed. Protecting the privacy and security of your personal data is of prime importance to Titan, therefore, we conduct our business by abiding by the laws applicable on data privacy and data security in the country where Titan’s product is distributed to you.
What Information is collected about you:
Information you provide directly:
When you use certain functions provided by the Application, such as when you register for certain services, access, features or services, we may ask you to provide certain personal data such as name, contact number, postal address, email address, username, password etc.
Information that is automatically collected when you visit the Application:
When you download and visit the application, certain information may be collected automatically, which includes:
a. Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) Address,
b. Your browser type and operating system,
c. Web pages and links you visit, advertisements you view,
d. Your bandwidth speed and information about the about the software programs that are installed on your computer,
e. Standard server log information
Information that we collect from other sources:
We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. We also may receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you choose to connect with those services.
How we use the information we collect:
Titan may use the information collected from you to register you or your device for a Service, to provide a service or feature you request, to provide customized content and make recommendations based on your past activities on our Application.
Titan may use your information to provide you with product and service updates, newsletters and other communications about existing and/or new products and services by post, email, telephone, in-device messaging and/or text message (SMS), if you have provided your prior consent or we are otherwise permitted to do so under applicable law.
Statistics and Research:
Titan may use your information to create user group profiles or segment data and to otherwise create anonymous, aggregated statistics about the use of our products, services and loyalty programs, which we may share with third parties and/or make available to the public.
Titan may use your information to improve and enhance existing Titan products, services and Applications and develop new offerings, recommendations, advertisements and other communications and learn more about customers’ preferences in general.
Publish your reviews, comments and content:
Where you have uploaded product reviews, comments or content to our websites or Application and made them publicly visible, Titan may link to, publish or publicize these materials elsewhere including in our own advertisements.
To whom do we disclose your Personal Data:
c. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process or to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Titan, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, or customers.
You have choices about how your personal data is handled, and we are committed to providing you with reasonable access to your personal data and the ability to review and limit the use of such data in accordance with applicable law.
Depending on your country of residence, you may have the following rights:
- You can make choices about whether to receive promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication. In addition, you can also generally make choices in your settings, or by visiting relevant links.
- Right of Access: Request confirmation that we are processing your personal data and also to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Rectification: Request that we update the personal data we hold about you or correct such data that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Restrict Processing: Restrict the way in which we use your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or limit our use of your personal data (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to object to processing for legitimate business interests: You have the right to object to processing personal data when that data is processed on the basis of legitimate business interests.
- Right to Delete: You have rights to ask us to delete you'r account or any of the personal data from our system.
- Right to data portability: data portability allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
If you are interested in exercising one or more of the rights described above, you can submit a request to us at the following Email address email@example.com. Please note that we may require proof of your identity before we can give effect to these rights. This proof includes valid e-mail id and Phone number used to access our websites for ecommerce transactions.
We will not discriminate against you if you decide to exercise your rights under applicable law. Only you or an “Authorized Agent” are permitted to act on your behalf may submit a request. An “Authorized Agent” means a natural person or a business entity you have authorized to act on your behalf by providing your written permission. Please note, we may deny a request from an Authorized Agent if they do not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
Your request must Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal data or an Authorized Agent and Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal data if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal data we maintain relates to you. To verify your identity, we will seek to match any personal data you provide when you (or an Authorized Agent) submit your request to any personal data we already maintain. If we are unable to verify your identity based on the data we maintain, we will let you know.
Links to Other Web Sites:
Titan Application may contain links to other websites. Titan is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites or applications.
The security of your personal data is of great importance to us. We have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no Application/website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
If you are below 18 years of age, you are prohibited to use/purchase/contract from or with this website. Persons who are incompetent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use this website.
Those who choose to access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws and if to the extent local laws are applicable. In case if any Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to effect such a sale without dual taxation, if we receive an order from such states or to be delivered to such states under such circumstances we retain the right to accept or reject the order.
For orders being shipped within India, the payment can only be accepted in INR. Prices will be MRP and CGST/SGST and IGST, as applicable.
In case of international credit cards being used for domestic orders, the transaction amount will be converted to INR before the payment is accepted. Currency conversion charges may apply according to your credit card policy. If you have made the payment by International card or foreign bank issued card then you will be required to send us any government issued photo Identity proof of the country of residence as mentioned below
a) Passport with Visa Copy
b) Driving license
c) Employment card
d) Any other government issued ID proof of the the country of residence.
International Orders: Payments for International Orders are accepted through PayPal gateway either by your PayPal account or by using International credit/debit cards only. For orders being shipped outside India, the payment will be accepted only in US Dollars. For international orders, currency conversion rates will apply according to the prevailing exchange rates on the day of placing the order.
For shipments being sent outside India, Prices will include all the applicable taxes in India and the shipping and handling charges.
For International Orders you will be required to send us government issued photo Identity proof preferably:
a) Driving License
NOTE: Indian issued cards will not be accepted for international orders.
We understand that your privacy is important to you and we respect that. We ensure you that we maintain complete confidentiality of the details that you have shared with us and will not share it with any third party.
A tentative delivery date/time will be given along with the order confirmation email. The exact delivery date shall be provided as soon as your order is ready for dispatch. Alternatively, registered customers can track their order by clicking Track Order and find the order status. Similarly guest users can track their order by clicking here
a) You have to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself while registration on www.sonatawatches.in
b) You should maintain and promptly update registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, incomplete or not current or if sonata has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, incomplete, not current or not in accordance with this user agreement, we have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to our website.
c) In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any extra cost incurred by Sonata for re-delivery shall be claimed from you and you shall bear such expenses.
d) You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Sonata reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. Further, Sonata also reserves the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders or before making delivery in certain cases. If upon confirmation, your details are found to be false (partially or completely), Sonata has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services of www.sonatawatches.in and or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
e) You confirm that the address at which delivery of the product(s), ordered by you, is to be made is correct and proper in all aspects.
f) Before placing an order you shall check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation to offer included in the item's description.
g) If there is any delay in the delivery caused due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any other unforeseen circumstance, then you shall not hold Sonata liable for such delay in the delivery of the product.
h) In case you use International card or foreign bank issued card for payment of domestic order or you have ordered something to be delivered outside India, then you have to provide us any government issued photo identity proof. For example:
1) Pan card
2) Driving License
4) Voter identification card
5) Postal identification Card (Aadhar)
Sonata reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the quantity/value of the items purchased by you and such other restrictions as may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/ or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. Titan reserves the right at its sole discretion to prohibit sales to anyone as it may deem fit.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, including, without limitation:
a) Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
b) Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
c) Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network , including , without limitation via means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing or crashing.
d) Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and or advertising of products or services;
e) Forging any TCP / IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup, posting violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Sonata will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activity being conducted on this site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other than the search engine and search agents available on this site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g. Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
There may be certain orders that Titan cannot accept, and therefore, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order. Some reasons may include limitation on quantity available for purchase; errors in pricing or product information or certain issues identified by our fraud avoidance department or any other issue which Titan identifies for not accepting the order. We also reserve the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders in certain cases. We will notify you in case your order has been cancelled fully or partially or if any additional information is required to accept your order.
Once an order is placed, it can only be cancelled before it is shipped to the provided destination. Registered customer can always check the status of their order from Track Order available at www.sonatawatches.in Once the cancellation request is received, we will initiate the process of refunding the amount to your account via the same payment mode that you had used to make the transaction or through cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use). Once the refund process is initiated, you will receive the refund amount directly in your account or through cheque.
NOTE: In the event that the amount has been deducted from your account but the transaction failed, we will refund the amount to your account at the earliest.
Titan is committed to ensuring full customer satisfaction with respect to the products available on our website, security & customer assistance. However, if you are not happy with the product, you can choose to return the order.
NOTE: In case of international orders, we do not currently accept any returns or exchange of our products, except for those cases where a defective product has been delivered. You shall return the defective product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice for a refund. You are required to report the defect within 7 days of receipt of the product either by calling us on 1800-266-0123 or writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org . For the refund on the returned defective product please check the section on Refund below.
7- days Return Policy for Domestic orders only
In the unlikely event that the order delivered is in damaged condition, or otherwise, you can return the product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice and get the refund. Our courier partner will collect the order from the address provided by you and will get it back to us.
Domestic Order: Our courier partner will collect the order from provided address (within India). Customer need not pay any shipping charges to return the product.
How to Initiate the Refund Process?
1. Customers should contact Titan customer support on 1800-266-0123 or write to email@example.com within 7 days from the receipt of product.
2. Customers should not return the product before receiving a confirmation mail from Titan about the same.
3. All the products must be returned in their original condition, unaltered and unused.
4. Provide the invoice/guarantee card into the package for return process. Without the above, returns will not be processed.
NOTE: We shall not entertain any request after 7 days from the date of receipt of the product.
We shall process the refund once we receive the product. The product must be in unused condition, in its original packaging along with its original tags and invoice, failing which refund may not be possible.
Once the refund process has been initiated, the amount will be directly refunded to your account via the same mode through which the transaction was made or through cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use).
In case the customer pays online then amount will be refunded within 7-15 working days from the receipt of returned product(s) at the warehouse of sonatawatches.in.
In case of domestic order (where the product is shipped within India) 100% refund will be made.
In case the customer pays online then the amount will be refunded within 7-15 working days from the receipt of the returned product(s) at the warehouse of Titan.
In case of COD (Cash on delivery i.e. when customer pays in cash once the product is received) the amount can be refunded either through cheque or online transfer as NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). The mode of refund depends on the customer's choice:
1. If customer provides a cancelled cheque with the returned product then the refund can be made within 7-15 working days & amount will be refunded directly into customer's account through online transfer as NEFT.
2. If customer doesn't provide any cancelled cheque then amount will be refunded through cheque that will be sent by courier at the address provided by customer at time of registering/placing the order. It may take up to 30 working days.
For international orders, currently we do not provide for refund policy. Although, Titan will refund the amount to the customer only under following two circumstances and at the sole discretion of Titan:
1. We will accept the return of only defective product and then subsequently provide for the refund. However, the refund process will be initiated only post inspection and after we get a go ahead from our QA (quality assurance) team. While refunding for the defective product, we will not charge you for shipment (to and fro).
2. We will refund under those circumstances where our logistic partner has been unable to deliver the product, even after repeated efforts due to the customer's unavailability. Although while making the refund, we will deduct from the amount paid all the costs incurred by Titan like shipment expenses both to and fro, customs paid and any other charges.
We regret to inform that exchange of products is not possible for the products bought from our website.
We understand that your privacy is important to you and we respect that. We ensure you that Titan maintains complete confidentiality of the details that you have shared with us and will not share it with any third party.
We may ask for certain details such as name; date of birth; e-mail address; residential address; contact number etc for registration purposes or for giving feedback , contests , newsletters and placing an order. At any point in time you can unsubscribe to our newsletters or any other information which you may receive from Titan.
Also, for enhanced security, Titan does not accept any financial information on its servers. All information entered by the customer is directly received through our payment gateway and are transmitted to their respective banks servers. All this is done through industry standard encryption protocol known as SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
The payments on our website are processed by a third party who has signed a non-disclosure agreement with us and therefore, are not allowed to share any personal information of the customers.
For further details, please see the 'about Hotjar' section of Hotjar's support site.
Titan reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges, damages caused to Titan and legal expenses from persons using the site fraudulently. Titan reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
All products and the information displayed on www.sonatawatches.in constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon the dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time. In such a scenario, that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be an offer to us and we reserve the right to either accept or reject the balance offer.
No act or omission of Titan prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have provided us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and confirm dispatch and therefore, acceptance of the order thereafter.
We have made every effort to display the colors and sizes of our products that appear on our website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery. Packaging of the product may vary from that displayed on the website.
Titan owns the copyright to all the contents of this website, including images. All trademarks and other intellectual property are owned or licensed to us (unless otherwise specified).
You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any part of the website without the written consent from us. You may print or download any pages for your own personal and non-commercial use only. If you have any doubts about what you can do, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our toll free number 1800-266-0123, while our website is accurate as possible, we cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our reasonable control. We cannot guarantee that colored images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors.
The website may contain links to other websites; these external websites are not under our control. We cannot be held responsible for such websites and cannot make any warranties about them. We provide these links because we think they might interest you, but we do not monitor or endorse these websites.
We take no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of our order online service or goods supplied using the same, except as required by law, even if we could have foreseen the loss, or the possibility of it was brought to our attention.
NOTE: In case of orders being shipped outside India, we don't provide any guaranty/warranty on any product, we only provide the certificate of authenticity which authenticate that the product delivered to the customer is 100% genuine. However customer can avail the services in the countries where TITAN Company's service centers are available.
Any product you buy from our website is completely at your discretion and you accept that you place the order only after thoroughly inquiring about the product and being completely acquainted about the product, its features, characteristics, usage etc. Titan is not liable for any kind of damages or losses whatsoever suffered by the customers due to the use of the product. This is applicable for both domestic and international orders.
We reserve the right to change the site disclaimer from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the updated site disclaimer on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised site disclaimer, we request you to refrain from using the website.
This site disclaimer is governed by the laws of India and you and we agree to use the courts of Bangalore jurisdiction if there is any dispute between us.
If any part of this site disclaimer is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
In India, Titan serves to selected cities. Please check if we deliver to your pincode in shopping cart checkout page. If there is no courier service available in your area, we do apologize for the inconvenience caused.
We also provide international delivery to the following countries:
NOTE: At present, we do not have the option to deliver a single order to multiple destinations. You will need to place different orders for shipment to multiple destinations.
Shipping & Handling Charges
Domestic Order: We provide free shipping within India.
International Order: In case of order which is to be shipped outside India customer has to bear the shipping & handling charges plus any duty as applicable at the destination.
Custom Clearance: All shipments of Jewellery exported from India need to be cleared by the Indian Customs office. Products along with their complete documentation are filed with the authorized officer of the Indian Customs office for inspection, examination and assessment and only then delivered to your shipping address. Hence, please ignore the message on the package section which mentions: Please do not accept if the package is received in Open/ Tampered condition. You will find the package sealed with a label saying Opened for Customs.
Shipping Partner: Our domestic logistic partner is Blue Dart, Delhivery & Ecom Express. Our international logistic partner is UPS.
NOTE:In case of International order, customer has to pay the shipping charges at the time of placing the order. Also, custom duty & taxes levied by destination country has to be borne by the customer and needs to be paid to the logistic partner at the time of delivery. Please note that all consignments are on Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) basis.
All registered customers have the option to track their orders by clicking on Track Order
Time to Deliver
The time taken for delivery tends to vary according to the destination; however, we make our best efforts to ensure that the order is delivered on time.
Delivery Time for Domestic Orders
The product is delivered within 5-7 working days in India from the day of order confirmation, provided such delivery is not delayed by any governmental authority or any other entity acting on behalf of the government or acting as per the directions of the government. In the unlikely event that we fail to deliver your order within the stipulated period, we shall cancel the order and notify you regarding the same. In such cases, the refund will be made directly to your account via the same mode through which the payment was made. We only partner with reputed courier agencies to ensure that the products reach you promptly and in perfect condition. We also ensure that the delivery is made to the recipient and thus require the identity proof for verification:
PLEASE NOTE:Recipient needs to produce any of the following government issued photo identity proof for receiving the delivery:
a) Pan card
b) Driving License
d) Voter identification card
e) Postal identification Card (Aadhar)
Delivery Time for International Orders
The product is delivered within 7-21 working days outside India from the day of order confirmation, provided such delivery is not delayed by any governmental authority or any other entity acting on behalf of the government or acting as per the directions of the government. In the unlikely event that we fail to deliver your order within the stipulated period, we shall cancel the order and notify you regarding the same. In such cases, the refund will be made directly to your account via the same mode through which the payment was made. We only partner with reputed courier agencies to ensure that the products reach you promptly and in perfect condition. We also ensure that the delivery is made to the recipient and thus require the identity proof for verification:
PLEASE NOTE:Recipient needs to produce passport or driving license for receiving the delivery.
For any customer assistance, you can call on our toll-free number 1800-266-0123or write to email@example.com
Transit Insurance: All goods will be fully insured by Titan Company Limited until they reach you, so your purchase is 100% safe.
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this website will be and remain the property of Titan. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any comments shall constitute an assignment to Titan of all worldwide rights, titles
Thus, Titan owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise of any comments. Titan will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Titan will be under no obligation
a) To maintain any comments in confidence
b) To pay you any compensation for any comments
c) To respond to any comments
You agree and confirm that any comments submitted by you to the website will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s) and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no comments submitted by you to the website will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mails or any form of spam.
Titan does not regularly review posted comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any comments submitted to this website. You grant Titan the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make and you further agree to keep indemnified Titan and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any comments submitted by you. Titan and its affiliates are not responsible nor assume any liability for any comments submitted by you or any third party.
Titan reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this website.
Access to this website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this website (collectively content are intended solely for personal and non-commercial use. You may download or copy the contents and other materials displayed on the website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You will not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of the website or any related software. All software used on this website is the property of Titan or its suppliers and they are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
We are not liable for any delay in the performance or non-performance of any of our obligations hereunder and shall not be liable for any loss or damages caused thereby where the same is occasioned by any cause whatsoever that is beyond our control including but not limited to an act of God, war, civil disturbance, governmental or parliamentary restrictions, prohibitions or enactments of any kind, import or export regulations, exchange control regulations or accident or non-availability/ delay in transport.
This user agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Titan. You may terminate this user agreement at any time by informing us in writing through Indian postal services by registered/ speed post that you no longer wish to be associated with this website, provided that you discontinue any further use of this website.
Titan may terminate this user agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to this website. Such termination will be without any liability to Titan. Upon any termination of the user agreement by either you or Titan, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the user agreement or otherwise. Titan's right to any comments shall survive any termination of this user agreement. Any such termination of this user agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product(s) already ordered from the website or affect any liability against you that may have arisen under the user agreement.
This user agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The courts at Bangalore shall alone have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this user agreement.
Titan reserves the right at any time to modify the terms and conditions of this user agreement without any prior notification to you. Subsequent to any such modification of the user agreement, we will inform you of the modifications in the user agreement through e-mail at the address provided by you while registration on our website. You can access the latest version of the user agreement at any given time on www.sonatawatches.in You should regularly view the user agreement on www.sonatawatches.in. In the event the modified user agreement is not acceptable to you, you may undertake to discontinue using our service. However, if you continue to use our service you shall be deemed to have agreed and accepted to the modified terms and conditions and you undertake to abide by the modified terms and conditions and you undertake to abide by the modified user agreement.
Terms and Conditions for Birthday/Anniversary
- Coupon Codes are valid for 30 days only, 15 days before and 15 days after the Customer's Date of birth.
- This coupon code can not be clubbed with any other offer/discount.
- User has to login to the website first in order to use this coupon code and avail the discount.
- User Will get a 10% Discount on cart value maximum of Rs 1500.
- Coupon code is valid only on www.fastrack.in
Offer: Flat 10% off on payment done through ICICI Debit and Credit Cards limited to Rs 500 on minimum cart value of Rs 1000, applicable on watches only on watches only.
Offer not applicable on Discounted products, Gift cards and Gift Voucher.
Offer can not be clubbed with any coupon code.
User has to select ICICI Bank under Credit or Debit cards payment options on the payment page for the discount to get reflected.
Offer will be Valid from 26th Sep 19 till 31st Mar 20
Offer: Flat 10% off on payment done through HDFC Debit and Credit Cards limited to Rs 500 on minimum cart value of Rs 1000, applicable on watches only on watches only.
Offer not applicable on Discounted products, Gift cards and Gift Voucher.
Offer can not be clubbed with any coupon code.
User has to select HDFC Bank under Credit or Debit cards payment options on the payment page for the discount to get reflected.
Offer will be Valid from 19th Nov 19 till 31st Mar 20
Get SF Rush Fitness Band worth Rs.1,099 absolutely FREE on any Watch purchase above Rs.1500.
Offer valid from 10th Dec 2019 to 31st Dec 2019
Offer cannot be clubbed with any ongoing offer, bank offer, coupon offer.
In case of return, SF Rush gift with purchase has to be returned back along with the original product.
Offer is not valid on discounted products.
Offer is valid only on Watches.
Offer: Flat 10% off on payment done through SBI Credit Cards limited to Rs 500 on minimum cart value of Rs 1000, applicable on watches only on watches only.
Offer not applicable on Discounted products, Gift cards and Gift Voucher.
Offer can not be clubbed with any coupon code.
User has to select SBI Bank under Credit or Debit cards payment options on the payment page for the discount to get reflected.
Offer will be Valid from 19th Nov 19 till 31st Mar 20
What is the offer?
• Get a scratch card and win up to ₹200 cashback on one order on the sonatawatches.in during the offer period
• Minimum order value is ₹2000 to be eligible for offer.
• Cashback amount will vary between ₹40 to ₹200 per eligible PhonePe transaction.
What is the eligibility criteria?
• This offer will be applicable on one order placed on sonatawatches.in during offer period
• Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit card or Wallet linked on PhonePe within PhonePe payment container after selecting the "PhonePe" option under wallets on checkout
• For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transaction initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
• This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu (owing to the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and other states wherever prohibited by law
What is the offer duration?
• From 00:00 hrs 16th October 2020 to 23:59 hrs 31st October 2020.
How do I get the Scratch card?
• On sonatawatches.in, select product(s), add to cart and proceed to pay.
• On the payment page, select wallets and then click on "PhonePe" as the payment method
• You will be redirected to the "Pay by PhonePe" screen; follow instruction specified (Click on Send OTP, Enter OTP and Login)
• Pick the preferred payment option from the options shown (BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet linked on PhonePe)
• Click on "Pay" to complete the transaction.
What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my transaction?
• In case of any cancellations, the cashback processed post redemption on scratch card on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.).
• Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment
The following terms and conditions apply to no cost equated monthly installment ("EMI") transactions availed with Bajaj Finserv (“BFL”) as a payment option ("BFL No Cost EMI")
• The Bajaj Finserv No cost EMI facility is being offered to the customers who make a purchase transaction on applicable products in our Websites or the mobile application/ mobile site thereof using the EMI facility provided by BFL.
• The BFL No Cost EMI facility is being offered by Bajaj Finance Limited to the customers having a Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI card ("Card")
• Titan Company does not charge any Down payment or processing fee for availing BFL No Cost EMI.
• The BFL No Cost EMI facility can only be availed using the Card and is not available on purchases made using debit or credit cards issued by other banks, net banking or cash on delivery payment methods
• BFL No Cost EMI facility is made available on select products, as determined from time to time. No Cost EMI Offer is applicable for Tenure of 3, 6, 9 and 12 months for minimum cart value of ₹4500 and above. Also BFL No Cost EMI is not eligible on International deliveries.
• Customer can either purchase any product greater than Rs. 4,500 or shop for multiple products for a min value of ₹4,500 to avail No cost EMI. All products selected must be applicable for Bajaj Finserv No cost EMI to avail this offer
• Using the BFL No Cost EMI payment option, the customers who undertake the purchase transactions on our websites, will only pay amounts such that the total of these amounts during the EMI tenure is equal to the list price of the products as displayed on our product page (at the time of making the purchase transactions). We will provide amounts equivalent to the interest imposed by the issuer to undertake the purchase transactions on EMI.
• If an order using the BFL No Cost EMI facility is cancelled/returned, any refund to the customers or cancellation of loan facilities using the Card will be undertaken by BFL. The customers hereby agree that Titan Company has no role in this regard and the customers will not bring any claims against Titan Company for any refund of any amount paid to BFL for such order.
• The BFL No Cost EMI facility is made available to the customers by and in the sole discretion of Bajaj Finance Limited issuing the loan. Titan Company will not be liable for any claims on account of issuance, approval, any extension, pre-closure, or closure of any facility using the Card and availability or non-availability of EMI facility.
• The customer's use of the Card is also governed by the terms and conditions of the agreement between the customers and BFL
• Titan Company reserves the right to stop BFL No Cost EMI payment option at any time without prior notice and without any liability
• Titan Company will not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such No Cost EMI facility or the customer's use of the Card on the Website.
• Please contact BFL for any queries in relation to the Card
Contact no: 8698010101 /firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the offer?
• The No Cost Cardless EMI facility is being offered to the customers who make a purchase transaction on applicable products in our Websites or the mobile application/ mobile site thereof using the EMI facility provided by Snapmint through its participating banks.
• No Credit card is required to avail Snapmint EMI services.
• Customers will be prompted to enter required details on the payment page when re-directed to Snapmint in order to get instant loan approvals. If Snapmint is unable to provide with an instant approval, Customers will be informed right then.
• If a customer is pre-approved for availing EMI loan by Snapmint then no additional details are required to be entered for approval.
• No Cost Cardless EMI facility is made available on select products, as determined from time to time. No Cost EMI Offer is applicable for Tenure of 3, 6, 9 and 12 months for minimum cart value of ₹3000 and above. Also Cardless EMI is not eligible on International deliveries.
• Using the No Cost Cardless EMI payment option, the customers who undertake the purchase transactions on our websites, will only pay amounts such that the total of these amounts during the EMI tenure is equal to the list price of the products as displayed on our product page (at the time of making the purchase transactions). We will provide amounts equivalent to the interest imposed by the issuer to undertake the purchase transactions on EMI.
• Customers will be required to pay a down payment amount (at the time of making the purchase transactions) to avail No Cost Cardless EMI and the remaining amount from list price of the products will be converted into EMI.
• If an order using the Snapmint EMI facility is cancelled/returned, any refund to the customers or cancellation of loan facilities availed through Snapmint will be undertaken by Snapmint. The customers hereby agree that Titan Company has no role in this regard and the customers will not bring any claims against Titan Company for any refund of any amount paid to Snapmint for such order.
• The Cardless EMI facility is made available to the customers by and in the sole discretion of Snapmint issuing the loan. Titan Company will not be liable for any claims on account of availability or non-availability of EMI facility.
• The customer's use of the Snapmint EMI loan is also governed by the terms and conditions of the agreement between the customers and Snapmint.
• Titan Company reserves the right to stop Cardless EMI payment option at any time without prior notice and without any liability
• For any transactional or loan approval related issues, Customer needs to contact Snapmint’s customer care.
• No Credit card is required to avail Snapmint EMI services.
• Please contact BFL for any queries in relation to the Card
Contact no: 022-48931351 /email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
• This offer is valid only for the first purchase on the website.
• The minimum cart value to avail the discount is ₹500.
• The user will get up to 10% off (max discount of ₹200) on the first purchase only.
• The user has to login to the website first in order to use this coupon code and avail the discount.
• Coupon code "SHOPNOW10" is valid only on www.sonatawatches.in.
• This coupon code can not be clubbed with any other offer or existing discount.
• Sonata reserves the right to modify or revoke the voucher/offer at any point of time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Use code "SOCELEBRATION" and get additional 10% off on website/Msite and APP. up to ₹1000.
• The minimum cart value to avail the discount is ₹1499.
• Coupon will be valid till 31-Dec-22.
• The coupon will be applicable only once per customer.
• This coupon will not be applicable if order is returned.
• Coupon code "SOCELEBRATION" is valid only on Fastrack watches available on www.sonatawatches.in.
• Coupon code received via Mail/SMS can be applied in the "Enter Voucher Code" section during checkout.
• This coupon cannot be clubbed with any other Promo codes.
• Brand has the right to withdraw the offer any time without prior notice.